PDA

View Full Version : H1B strange situation. Help needed

chasingdream245
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi guys,

I hit a road block lately with my new H1B application. I'm on extended OPT and filed for my H1B in regular processing in the month of Sep'10 while working for a Client A. The Client A could not provide an Client letter during that time. My employer has then proceeded with a letter from my Prime Vendor . Then, unfortunately after 1 month of filing my H1B, my contract with Client A ended and I moved to another contract with Client B. Now, USCIS had few questions with Client A because of missing client letter and gave a RFE on my case. My employer then responded with an amendment petition to the RFE with the new Client B and also provided a client letter from Client B this time around. But, unfortunately USCIS has rejected the amendment petition and stated they are looking for Client A stuff as the primary H1B application has listed Client A and now, I just received an update that my H1B has been denied stating the same reason that USCIS is still looking for response to the query on primary client (Client A). I'm really struck now as my employer is in no mans land whether to file for a MTR or not, fearing that USCIS might not change the verdict because they might still look for Client A letter.

I need your valuble advice in this situation ASAP.

cooldesi
04-02-2011, 08:53 PM
We had exactly same situation. Refile with client b information. Mtr is not recommended