PDA

View Full Version : I-140 aproved priority date 4/2008

marcvin76
02-27-2011, 07:39 PM
hello all..
im currently living in NJ and my i-140 was approved.. since im on EB3 and my priority date is on 4/2008 i still have some time to wait in order for a visa to be eligible to me..

my main concern is : i would like to know if its possible for me to obtain a driver license with the approval notice i received from USCIS (i -797c Notice of action).. does my employer will need to fill out any forms for for that to happen ?? if so, what kind of forms :(

any help is appreciated..
Marcus

GCHope2011
02-27-2011, 08:17 PM
hello all..
im currently living in NJ and my i-140 was approved.. since im on EB3 and my priority date is on 4/2008 i still have some time to wait in order for a visa to be eligible to me..

my main concern is : i would like to know if its possible for me to obtain a driver license with the approval notice i received from USCIS (i -797c Notice of action).. does my employer will need to fill out any forms for for that to happen ?? if so, what kind of forms :(

any help is appreciated..
Marcus
Please complete your profile, so that those responding are able to understand your situation better.

I assume that your I-485 is not yet filed. If it is true, you must be having a H1-B or other work visa to maintain your work status. If yes, those are the documents you will need to get Drivers License extensions.

To my knowledge, approved I-140 is not an immigration status that can enable you to get a Drivers License extended on its own.