PDA

View Full Version : Trying to become a member

girijas
06-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I have subscribed to the group. Am awaiting approval. Please contact me: I am actively working on lobbying for the bills, am part of teamIV and would like to organize a musical get together to raise money. I play classical violin myself; so I can be one of the performers. Please approve my membership or contact me at

shoklate@gmail.com

akhilmahajan
06-20-2008, 11:42 AM
I have subscribed to the group. Am awaiting approval. Please contact me: I am actively working on lobbying for the bills, am part of teamIV and would like to organize a musical get together to raise money. I play classical violin myself; so I can be one of the performers. Please approve my membership or contact me at

shoklate@gmail.com

Maryland/VA/DC Chapter leaders have bene requested to look into your request.
I hope it will be taken care of at the earliest.
Thanks a lot for all the support.

GO IV GO.

girijas
06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I have already received an email from one of the members and have responded with my contact details.

girijas
06-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Moderator,
You can delete this thread. Thank You.

amsgc
06-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Those who are trying to become a member of any state chapters, please post your requests here. Someone will get in touch with you.

bijalrs
06-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Those who are trying to become a member of any state chapters, please post your requests here. Someone will get in touch with you.

Hi,

I am trying to become a member of Maryland State Chapter. I've already emailed my contact details to the owner of google-groups iv-dc-chapter-owner@googlegroups.com

Please send me PM or contact me if you need to contact me again.

Thanks,

bijalrs