PDA

View Full Version : AP Rejected

spdy_mn
07-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I applied AP online for my wife last year at the TSC. They sent a RFE asking for photos, which I sent back with the RFE letter.

I didn't hear from them for a long time and today I received a letter from TSC, denying AP for not submitting the photos. It also says that she is not elibile for AP pursunat to 8 CFR part 223.

Does this mean she can never apply for AP. It sounds very bad. Can someone tell me whether we can reapply the AP.

Thanks in advance.

FinalGC
07-22-2009, 09:03 PM
They messed up....I would say, call them up and then ask them what to do....

Bottom line they will ask you to resend....So get ready and take another set of pictures and send back the letter and write a cover letter stating that you had send the pictures earlier (if you have any proof, enclose that too), which seems misplaced...Request them to re-open the case and approve the AP...Also send the copies of online payment and application, so that they have everything to re-look at the case

RDB
07-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Do you have proof (signature of acceptance) that the RFE response was received by TSC? Also, usually, once they receive the response, they update the online status. What did your online status say until you got the denial?

I applied AP online for my wife last year at the TSC. They sent a RFE asking for photos, which I sent back with the RFE letter.

I didn't hear from them for a long time and today I received a letter from TSC, denying AP for not submitting the photos. It also says that she is not elibile for AP pursunat to 8 CFR part 223.

Does this mean she can never apply for AP. It sounds very bad. Can someone tell me whether we can reapply the AP.

Thanks in advance.

spdy_mn
07-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks for your responses.

I dont have proof of responding to the RFE because I sent the photos in regular mail. I did the same when my AP application was directed to NSC and they promptly sent my AP back without any issues.

The online status still remains case received and pending. It never went to RFE mailed stauts. Essentially they never updated the online status through the whole process at all.

Also in the denial letter they mentioned that they can't reopen this case. Thats why I have this question on whether I can never apply for my wifes AP again. At this stage, I just want to apply for a new AP. I am wondering whether it is possible.

Thanks again.