PDA

View Full Version : Is you airmiles worth more than a GC?

cleopatra
02-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Ask yourself this question. Are your air miles worth more to you than getting your green card?

There may be some members who will make it to the event if they get their tickets sponsored. While we can sit all day and talk about the reasons they should pay for their own tickets, lets keep that aside and get something done. At least they are willing to come if someone sponsored their tickets.

To help these folks, donate your air miles. This will help to sponsor their tickets and make the advocacy day a success. it will move you closer to getting your green card.

If you are willing to trade your air miles to get your GC sooner by resolving all the current issues, go RIGHT NOW and post your intention in the thread to donate your air miles. It is worth it.

It does not matter how many miles you have, whatever you have, donate it today.

Donate your miles and help yourself. DONATE NOW.

PHANI_TAVVALA
02-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Can you please specify process to donate miles. I have 21,000 miles with Delta that will expire soon and I don't intend to use it.

actaccord
02-17-2011, 04:29 PM
update this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1904645-advocacy-day-air-miles-carpooling-and-hosting-members-in-dc-4.html#post2358717

and PM the person who is taking care of this task.

Thanks for coming up
Can you please specify process to donate miles. I have 21,000 miles with Delta that will expire soon and I don't intend to use it.

s416504
02-18-2011, 09:29 AM
DELTA say Goodbye To Mileage Expiration

Effective January 1, 2011, Delta has eliminated mileage expiration policy so you can earn and redeem miles without worrying if and when your miles will expire.

What's Ahead with SkyMiles (http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/skymiles_program_updates/index.jsp)