PDA

View Full Version : Thanks IV, Thanks EveryOne

ivar
02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi EveryOne,

I got my Green card in mail yesterday. I want to thank IV and everyone for all the support during this GC journey. I wish everyone all the best for their green card process. I wish everyone gets to file 485 irrespective of priority dates and ultimately get their green cards. This is a question to Admin, i have a recursive donation going on, I would like to make a one time donation and stop the recursive donation.

Thanks.

whiteStallion
02-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Congratulations on being greened !

feblc2002
02-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Congratulaions ivar. I guess your dates became current couple of months ago. It took so long for them to approve it ? Could you please give some details on when you got approval notification?

Leo07
02-03-2011, 06:28 PM
God Bless!
Hi EveryOne,

I got my Green card in mail yesterday. I want to thank IV and everyone for all the support during this GC journey. I wish everyone all the best for their green card process. I wish everyone gets to file 485 irrespective of priority dates and ultimately get their green cards. This is a question to Admin, i have a recursive donation going on, I would like to make a one time donation and stop the recursive donation.

Thanks.

sunny1000
02-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.

Congrats ivar! Good luck and God bless.

ivar
02-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Congrats ivar! Good luck and God bless.

Thanks, Sunny1000, Leo07,feblc2002,whiteStallion.

feblc2002, I missed July 07 fiasco so i had file I-485 in September 2010. Got approval notice (email alert) on 01/27 and cards yesterday.

pappu
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Congratulations.

tonyHK12
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Congratulations

amitjoey
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi EveryOne,

I got my Green card in mail yesterday.
Thanks.

Congrats!!

tushbush
02-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Congratualtions Ivar!
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.

gk_2000
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.

I would say it's iterative, not recursive. But congrats anyhow

manish1905
02-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Congrats!!!

larun
02-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Congratulations!!

gc_peshwa
02-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Dear "ivar" congratulations on getting greened! I humbly request you to be with us till you can :D

SGP
02-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Congrats on your freedom my friend. Fly like an Eagle. I am really happy to see a fellow member break open the shackles which were holding him back. Don't forget us and keep bumping up this thread for people like us.
God Bless.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$Good Afternoon GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence, 5)Priority Date so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved

imh1b
02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
How did you celebrate?
What are your changed plans now in life?

TeddyKoochu
02-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.

IVAR congratulations once again to you and your family, enjoy the green and free life to the fullest now.

GCHope2011
02-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.
Congrats ivar - you are now a free man!!

My humble request - please do contribute to the cause that held you back for so long. If not financially, then through your efforts in advocacy & legislator meetings - every little bit counts.

extra_mint
02-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Congratulations Ivar.

Hi EveryOne,

Thanks.

ivar
02-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Congratulations Ivar.

Thank you, Pappu, tonyHK12, amitjoey, tushbush, gk_2000, manish1905, larun, extra_mint.

ivar
02-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Congrats ivar - you are now a free man!!

My humble request - please do contribute to the cause that held you back for so long. If not financially, then through your efforts in advocacy & legislator meetings - every little bit counts.

GCHope2011, I haven't stopped contributing yet and planning to continue my contribution (Donation) for a while (maybe another 6 months). I have this habit of visiting IV everyday, so i am checking back today.

ivar
02-07-2011, 10:46 AM
IVAR congratulations once again to you and your family, enjoy the green and free life to the fullest now.

Teddy,

Thanks for all your support, you are doing a great job by keeping the predictions thread alive, it gives lot of hope to everyone and encourages to hang on. I wish everyone will get there soon.

ivar
02-07-2011, 10:48 AM
How did you celebrate?
What are your changed plans now in life?

Nothing much has changed right now, but first thing i want to do is vacation to india to see my parents. I can feel the difference no wasting time and money on H1 stamping as the first benefit :) as far as celebration we had a party this weekend. i wish you good luck.

ivar
02-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Dear "ivar" congratulations on getting greened! I humbly request you to be with us till you can :D

gc_peshwa, SGP

I am used to visiting IV everyday so i don't think i will stop that and i will also be donating for few months from now.