PDA

View Full Version : Could well-meaning IV member take a look at my situation

Mahatma
05-03-2008, 12:29 PM
My previous request did not get any response. Hence, I am trying again.

Gurus,

here is my situation.

FP done in Nov 2007. Planning a trip to India in Dec 2008 to Jan 2009. What if I receive biometrics during this time? After 1 year of FP, I anticipate that there would be repeat Biometrics done.

Is there a way for us to request Biometrics early? I am going to renew EAD and AP 4 months before expiry (expire in Nov 2008). Will this take care of Biometrics renewal as well?

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I am Eb1,
PD June 29,2007
TSC
RD Oct 18, 2007

ideally I expected GC to be done before my trip BUT strange are the ways of USCIS.....

satishku_2000
05-03-2008, 01:05 PM
My previous request did not get any response. Hence, I am trying again.

Gurus,

here is my situation.

FP done in Nov 2007. Planning a trip to India in Dec 2008 to Jan 2009. What if I receive biometrics during this time? After 1 year of FP, I anticipate that there would be repeat Biometrics done.

Is there a way for us to request Biometrics early? I am going to renew EAD and AP 4 months before expiry (expire in Nov 2008). Will this take care of Biometrics renewal as well?

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I am Eb1,
PD June 29,2007
TSC
RD Oct 18, 2007

ideally I expected GC to be done before my trip BUT strange are the ways of USCIS.....

Chances are that you will receive your GC before your trip . Dec 2008 is long way for you ..:) Good luck and please continue to support IV :)

I am not sure if you can request bio metrics earlier ...

fromnaija
05-03-2008, 02:49 PM
If you have already done your biometrics you may not have to do it again to get your green card. This is because USCIS has implemented technoloigy to store your biometrics and they no longer expire after 15 months.

Mahatma
05-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Thank you for the response.

I would continue to support IV even after GC. I am kind of now in long-term relation (like Indian ethos) with IV. You could count on my efforts.