PDA

View Full Version : Good people

H4_losing_hope
04-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi folks,

Just got back from UK on Friday after a month of family time, medicals and our embassy interview! Wanted to let you all know that we were approved and happily back in the US!!

Congrats on the latest admin wins and movements in campaigns/projects. I wanted to say a huge thank you but not farewell to the many kind folks who kept my spirits high in the short time I have been with IV:
abhijitp, needhelp, digital2k, paskal, gsc999, waiting4gc, pappu, chanduv23, santb1975, nolaindian32, walking dude, ja1hind, logiclife and many more. All of you rock and America is very lucky to have such genuine and brilliant people like you. I wish you the very best for your own journey.

I will be around for sure, just have to concentrate on securing some work and life for a bit, finally!

my best :)

hpandey
04-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Yeah thanks to all the efforts being put in by IV . Its a hope for all of US. At least we have a voice now.

Btw congrats on your GC !

santb1975
04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
That is really nice of you.

Hi folks,

Just got back from UK on Friday after a month of family time, medicals and our embassy interview! Wanted to let you all know that we were approved and happily back in the US!!

Congrats on the latest admin wins and movements in campaigns/projects. I wanted to say a huge thank you but not farewell to the many kind folks who kept my spirits high in the short time I have been with IV:
abhijitp, needhelp, digital2k, paskal, gsc999, waiting4gc, pappu, chanduv23, santb1975, nolaindian32, walking dude, ja1hind, logiclife and many more. All of you rock and America is very lucky to have such genuine and brilliant people like you. I wish you the very best for your own journey.

I will be around for sure, just have to concentrate on securing some work and life for a bit, finally!

mhathi
04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Heartiest Congratulations!

santb1975
04-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Team IV

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18387

Hi folks,

waiting4gc
04-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Its nice to see good news from more and more people. Enjoy your new found freedom!!

Hi folks,

needhelp!
04-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm happy it finally worked out for you! Will you be changing your handle now ? :)

chanduv23
04-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi folks,

Thanks for quoting my nae too with all the other gurus :) Congratulations. Do visit IV and keep supporting us :)

boogie2007
04-15-2008, 08:46 PM
can we change from regular 485 processing to consular processing may be this is fast i dont know but is it a good idea for those who are stuck in name check ? its finally 180 days past from name check, but whenever i contact IO now they say a new release came out from USCIS & FBI which mentions name check for >180 days will be done by Feb2009 , who knows by that time priority date will be current ? and if priority date is current then no guarantee if job is current.................. ?:confused:

paskal
04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi folks,

many many congratulations...and thanks for sharing the news!!!

NKR
04-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Congratulations, I am happy for you.

Lasantha
04-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Congratulations !!! I am very happy for you!

Hi folks,

kingkon_2000
04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi folks,

Congratulations to you and family... seems like things are moving forward for us... Really happy for you...

acepb
04-16-2008, 01:06 PM
...on your news...and thanks for your continued commitment to IV!

natrajs
04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi folks,

Congrats and Best Wishes. Continue to support IV