PDA

View Full Version : USCIS refused to create an SR; please help

number8
04-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Experts,

My 140 was recently transferred from Nebraska to Texas after waiting 13 months. RD is March 2007. My company's lawyer contacted USCIS to open an SR as Texas is processing July/Aug 2007 applications and past my processing dates. USCIS refused to open an SR and advised that my application will be treated a new one and will be processed after the other application received in April 2008.

I think USCIS should honor the original RD when a case is transferred from one service center to the other.

I am shocked. I have already waited for 13 months and don't feel this is fair.

I am not sure what are my options are now? I am thinking to contact Ombudsman and local congress man.

Please advice.

pbojja
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Can you please update the status of your case ? As my 140 recently transfered to TSC . Also we see this trend for others .

We appreciate your response .

vamsi_poondla
04-15-2008, 01:33 PM
"Don't worry. The same happened to us. In fact once our case was transferred our approval came in very quickly. Good Luck."

This is the message from one of the IVians.

I know we cannot say anything about USCIS. They do all sort of crazy things

pbojja
04-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks Vamshi , No worries just curious .

I rather most of us achived what ever we achevied in hard way , so I know from the begining I will get GC in the hard way .

wkhalifa
05-19-2008, 06:58 PM
hi can any one help me i have i-140 notice 10/22/07 and up till now i can not track it online every time i try the respond is th rn is not correct my employer called couple of times and every thim they till him it is a problem in the system and they sent sr but no thing done is there other cases like me ? what i should do ?

thanks

lc eb3 11/06

i-140 10/07