PDA

View Full Version : IV Tracker

jnraajan
04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Is someone working to fix the issues with the IV Tracker? It is such an important tool, but still has bugs to be resolved.

When you try to restrict by country or Country of charge, it doesnt bring back any results.

Also, if you try to sory by priority date, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
=======================

Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.

A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better

Active members are requested to urge others to update their profile details for the tracker. If you find someone's profile has fake details, please give them a red dot.

Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally
- Admin

=====================

pappu
04-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Is someone working to fix the issues with the IV Tracker? It is such an important tool, but still has bugs to be resolved.

When you try to restrict by country or Country of charge, it doesnt bring back any results.

Also, if you try to sory by priority date, the sorting doesnt seem to work.

Yes we are working on it and will be enhancing it. Please keep adding your details to it.

amsgc
04-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes we are working on it and will be enhancing it. Please keep adding your details to it.

The least people could do is put in their country of chargeability, and PD. It is just silly to see country of chargeability as US! Lets get serious people!

prasadn
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
The least people could do is put in their country of chargeability, and PD. It is just silly to see country of chargeability as US! Lets get serious people!

If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.

amsgc
04-08-2008, 09:34 PM
If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.

Then they will pick Afghanistan! :)

Lets encourage people to make a little bit of effort and update the data to reflect the correct PD and Country of chargeability.

pappu
04-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.

A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better

GCwaitforever
04-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Also lots of people are putting the PD as April 1st 2001. Not sure if this is correct.

pappu
04-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Active members are requested to urge others to update their profile details for the tracker. If you find someone's profile has fake details, please give them a red dot.

Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally

crystal
04-10-2008, 03:30 PM
I am not sure the following question in Profile is still relavent. For new members it does not make any sense.

"Would you attend the rally in DC on Sept 18th 2007"

h1techSlave
04-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I went thru the tracker to see how many are there before Jan 2004 EB3-I. And the news is not good.

Out of the total cases of 27, 389 (All-no filtering), 757 is before Jan 2004 for EB3-I. That's a % of 2.764%.

Now, let us extrapolate this figure to find out the total remaining EB3-I cases. If we take that there are 400,000 pending EB cases, the count of Eb3-I prior to Jan 2004 would be: 400,000 * 2.764 = 11, 056 cases.

With a country quota of 3000 visas, it would take 11056/3000 = 3.69 years to clear this backlog.

Now a word on the potential visa date movement. I have noticed that there are many PDs in the latter months of 2003 - there are very few people with PDs before June 2003. This points to a very strong possibility of the DOS setting the EB3-I visa date as June/July/August 2003 in the coming months.

hopefulgc
04-10-2008, 03:58 PM
The sorting for priority date is not working right.
For e.g. it is first displaying Apr-00, then all Apr-01, then Apr-02 and so on. Then it displays Aug-00, then Aug-01 and so on.
It is doing alphabetical sorting.
It needs to sort by date or the month-year combination.

Its getting better!

needhelp!
04-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Please continue to post bugs and suggestions.

crystal
04-11-2008, 03:56 PM
When I look at any member public profile , I dont see Labor prority date and Category (Eb2/eb3). This is I guess because Labor priority date and category fields are not in addition information part of the profile. We need to move those fields into additional information part .

akhilmahajan
04-11-2008, 04:05 PM
We are working on fixing the bugs and will be trying our best to get them fixed as soon as we can.
So, please keep on letting us know about the bugs.

Patience and support is really appreciated.

GO IV GO.

gccube
04-11-2008, 04:10 PM
How would I add my details to the tracker. When I click on the IV Tracker it lists the existing entries but I am not able to find an option to add my own details.

GCwaitforever
04-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Edit your profile. Then info appears in the tracker automatically.

gccube
04-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I did add all the dates available with me to my profile but it doesn't apprear on the tracker. That made me think that there could be a separate option for this.

Thanks for the reply.

gccube
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I am searching on the wrong parameters. My bad. Thanks again for the reply.

akhilmahajan
04-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.

Will make a not of it.

Thanks a lot.

GO IV GO

illusions
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.

akhilmahajan
04-11-2008, 04:31 PM
it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.

thanks for pointing out.
Will make a note of this too.

StuckInTheMuck
05-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.

Will make a not of it.

Thanks a lot.

GO IV GO

Recently I had some trouble updating my profile. The "Additional Information" section has a series of RFE-related (on I-485, I-140, EAD and AP) boxes, where one must enter a valid date in the specified format. Because I did not receive any RFE yet, I tried to get past this page by entering 00/00/0000 ("N/A" did not work), which did not work either, and finally I settled with my PD on all these RFE boxes (which is, of course, incorrect). So, maybe the powers-that-be can fix the problem, and, also remove these wrong entries from my profile?
Thanks.