PDA

View Full Version : Documents for Advance Parole

sircaustic
01-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I am filing for Advance Parole for my wife. What documents do you suggest I submit along with the application in addition to those listed on USCIS website? What is a better option to use - e-filing or via regular mail?
She plans to travel around last week of February. Is there a way to expedite processing of the AP document? Do I need to buy an airline ticket for her in advance to show the urgency of AP?
Response will be greatly appreciated!

sreenivas11
01-02-2011, 08:39 PM
I am filing for Advance Parole for my wife. What documents do you suggest I submit along with the application in addition to those listed on USCIS website? What is a better option to use - e-filing or via regular mail?
She plans to travel around last week of February. Is there a way to expedite processing of the AP document? Do I need to buy an airline ticket for her in advance to show the urgency of AP?
Response will be greatly appreciated!

1.485 Copy
2.Previous copy of AP
3.Two Photos
4.Confirmation copy (If you E-Filed)

sircaustic
01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
1.485 Copy
2.Previous copy of AP
3.Two Photos

Thanks Sreenivas for taking time to reply!

I have another cpl. of questions:
- After e-filing I was notified that the case has gone to National benefit center. Is this common/okay?
- Secondly, I am confused what to explain for Part 7 of I-131 form that states : "On a seperate sheet of paper, Explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole"

Some insight will be much appreciated!Thanks!

seratbabu
01-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Dont forget to include your (Main Appilcant's) I485 receipt copy. I got an RFE for not including that.

Please see my post for details - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/1599779-spouse-ap-rfe-self-filed-e-filed-please-suggest.html

1.485 Copy
2.Previous copy of AP
3.Two Photos