PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Texas Chapter Contributors

needhelp!
03-31-2008, 07:12 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that we have some truly dedicated members in our state chapter who have come forward with their support to enable us to proceed with Phase 2 of the Administrative Fixes Campaign. (many of them time and again):
Shantanu
Jeeva
Mahesh
Bimal
Sharmila
Alex
Sreenadh
Muthiah
Karthik
Gaurav
Ajat
Jay
Vikram
Srikiran
Srinivas
Arnab
Rohan
RahulWith your overwhelming support, we can go into this with full vigor.

All of us together can do this. I hope other states will get the same kind of participation. Victory to IV!

sweet23guyin
03-31-2008, 07:53 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that we have some truly dedicated members in our state chapter who have come forward with their support to enable us to proceed with Phase 2 of the Administrative Fixes Campaign. (many of them time and again):
Shantanu
Jeeva
Mahesh
Bimal
Sharmila
Alex
Sreenadh
Muthiah
Karthik
Gaurav
Ajat
Jay
Vikram
Srikiran
Srinivas
ArnabWith your overwhelming support, we can go into this with full vigor.

All of us together can do this. I hope other states will get the same kind of participation. Victory to IV!

Thank you all for the efforts and Good luck for the coming days/events.

chanduv23
03-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Excellent members, excellent leader - needhelp.

Congratulations to you all.

All your hard work is helping us.

gsc999
03-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Shantanu
Jeeva
Mahesh
Bimal
Sharmila
Alex
Sreenadh
Muthiah
Karthik
Gaurav
Ajat
Jay
Vikram
Srikiran
Srinivas
ArnabWith your overwhelming support, we can go into this with full vigor.

--
Great teamwork!

Eternal_Hope
03-31-2008, 09:03 PM
As they say here - "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS"

We have a great tireless leader - needhelp!

----------------------------
Member Texas IV

arnab221
03-31-2008, 11:21 PM
Phase 1 reforrms was more like warm up match and the reforms were more to remove USCIS headaches , but then small victories like these boost one's confidence and set the stage for the massive victory .

They real reforms would actually come in Phase- 2.
Reforms like

1) Visa Racapture .
2) Filing for adjustment of status even if no PD is available .
3) Removal of per country caps .

IV can count me as one of its loyal and dedicated supporters and I would fight to the finish . Remeber friends DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION here .

Just quoting Robert Frost Here .

" The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

gsc999
04-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Northern California state chapter has set-up a conference call this Thursday(04/03) (@ 7:00 p.m Pacific time) to chalk out our strategy for phase II admin fix campaign.

We are impressed with your work and want to follow your strategy to drive out efforts in California. We invite you to join our conference call and share your thoughts. It would be greatly appreciated.

Needhelp, I will PM you the call-in and bridge number. You can share that in your state chapter.

Also, other state chapter leaders and members are welcome to join this call because it may be useful with your efforts too.

Let me know what you think.

PS: Let me know if 7:00 p.m. pacific time is too late. Maybe, we can move it to 6:30 p.m.

wandmaker
04-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Excellent leadership and members. Way to Go!

BharatPremi
04-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks Needhelp! for putting my name in your "Thanks-list" but then this thread should have a parting link with DC/VA/MD chapter as well. I "Officially" attended my first IV meeting arranged by DC/VA/MD chapter today...

pappu
04-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Congrats Texas chapter