PDA

View Full Version : Infopass Experience

kannan
03-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Today I had an Infopass Appointment at 10 am. The IO told me, my NC is pending that's why I did not get FP.He told me to wait till July (ie is one yr from the date of applying)then open SR.

apahilaj
03-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Today I had an Infopass Appointment at 10 am. The IO told me, my NC is pending that's why I did not get FP.He told me to wait till July (ie is one yr from the date of applying)then open SR.

Got the same exact nonsense at my infopass as well.

With the new 180 day NC rule, does it even matter?

Bunch of bafoons are appointed as so called IIOs there..

pd_recapturing
03-21-2008, 05:33 PM
I went to Infopass to enquire about my interfile status. The first level officer said since my PD is not current, she will not allow me to meet the IO. I argued that PD has nothing to do with knowing the status and allow me to meet the actual IO. she still did not. What a crap !!!

grupak
03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I went to Infopass to enquire about my interfile status. The first level officer said since my PD is not current, she will not allow me to meet the IO. I argued that PD has nothing to do with knowing the status and allow me to meet the actual IO. she still did not. What a crap !!!

Should bring the details to the attention of the Ombudsman. Service will improve.