PDA

View Full Version : any experience with"walk in" fingerprinting

ns521
03-19-2008, 10:52 PM
if I had to do fingerprinting earlier than the assigned date because of special circumstances,can I just walk in the ASC center and do it couple of days earlier? any experience with Cleveland Center?
Thanks

bfadlia
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM
It depends on the center and the timing.
I wanted to do that with Minneapolis center but they didn't let me. I was scheduled on one day and my wife on another day, tried to show up both on the same day to save trips, they told us no, they said they had a big load that period and were hardly keeping up with scheduled appointments so they stopped taking walk-ins.
I recommend you call your center and check their flexibility.

pcjandyala
03-19-2008, 11:54 PM
It all depends on the serivce center and timining. If they have less crowd then they definitely allow you. Please share your concerns with them and see..

sendmailtojk
03-20-2008, 12:47 AM
I went to the nearest (and probably busiest) ASC asking for getting FPed out-of-turn. Supervisor vehemently said NO, rules did not allow. However, I was ready with the location of a distant ASC (60-70 miles away), where I had heard there would be less crowd. We went there, they did it without any problems.

Research distant ASCs and go there directly. You will be thro.

Cheers!!:)

karl65
03-20-2008, 12:49 AM
if I had to do fingerprinting earlier than the assigned date because of special circumstances,can I just walk in the ASC center and do it couple of days earlier? any experience with Cleveland Center?
Thanks

I did it but It was in the suburbs of Chicago. My wife, three children and I had received three different dates. I called USCIS and they told me to just go all together. (It was Aug 2007). At the ASC office nobody told me anything.

Good luck!!!!!!

sparklinks
03-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks

I did sucessfully at Boston center.

piyushmittal
05-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Did anybody had expierence that they missed a appointment for any reason. What to do next? Go to center and request for reschedule or call national service center?

Thanks

mani_r1
05-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I did it but It was in the suburbs of Chicago. My wife, three children and I had received three different dates. I called USCIS and they told me to just go all together. (It was Aug 2007). At the ASC office nobody told me anything.

Good luck!!!!!!

Hi,

Which center did you go?

Thanks

rockstart
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Has any one done a walkthrough in DC area.

emerald2207
05-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Walk-in's are welcome on Wednesdays and no appointment is required.