PDA

View Full Version : Calling members from Nebraska

jnraajan
03-14-2008, 05:03 PM
IV Members from Nebraska,

I think it is time we started our own chapter in NE and get the action going. Members from Nebraska, please respond.

grupak
03-14-2008, 06:30 PM

I think it is time we started our own chapter in NE and get the action going. Members from Nebraska, please respond.

Yes that's the spirit. Starting off is difficult but you only need a few dedicated members to get the ball rolling, and motivate others. We have members in different parts of NC, and we are able to get a lot of things done on the phone or internet.

You can start by creating a google or yahoo group, and verify member information (name, contact info and such) as you sign them up.

All the best.

chanduv23
03-14-2008, 07:02 PM

Way to go jnraajan - keep your spirits high, the chapter will evolve.

santb1975
03-14-2008, 07:43 PM
This is awesome

bestofall
03-14-2008, 09:57 PM
You deserve good Appreciation from rest of the members for taking the lead, I Wish you success

Go IV !

gsc999
03-15-2008, 12:56 AM

---
Thanks for taking the initiative. I just got your message. This is the right way to go.

Let me know if you need my support?

Cheers!