PDA

View Full Version : Looking for entrepreneurs

Bpositive
02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone....Thought I will post something other than about our travails as a global citizens. I think sometimes we forget what drove us here in the first place - a spirit of adventure, a willingness to look beyond limitations and have fun...Anyway the previous statement was more for me...'you teach best what you most need to learn' ? (attribution: Richard Bach).

In any case, I am a co-founder of a venture fund in the Washington DC region. We have invested in 14 companies in the region. I am also actively involved with a couple of India based startups. If any of the members here are looking for feedback on their entrepreneurial ventures, please feel free to PM me. I will be happy to share my experiences with my community.

Cheers

Bpositive!

amslonewolf
02-21-2008, 01:41 PM
hey - i am interested.. Do you have any ideas? Do you need someone to execute any of the ideas or strategies..

Bpositive
02-21-2008, 02:30 PM
I am floored by the responses I have got in just an hour! For a while there I thought we were losing our entrepreneurial spirit. Far from it! I will respond to PMs over the next couple of days.