PDA

View Full Version : I 140 withdrawal by employer

Raven
02-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Hello All,
I am sure that my employer will revoke I 140 once I invoke AC21 and leave. The reason is they become furious when someone leaves. Are there any options if something goes wrong with I 485. Is there anything one can do to stop the employer from revoking I 140. Thank you!

javadeveloper
02-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Hello All,
I am sure that my employer will revoke I 140 once I invoke AC21 and leave. The reason is they become furious when someone leaves. Are there any options if something goes wrong with I 485. Is there anything one can do to stop the employer from revoking I 140. Thank you!

are u done with RD+180 days period?

Raven
02-16-2008, 01:55 PM
My PD is June 2003.
I am actually using this new username because I fear they will go and start snooping around here. Tough spot. bad situation.

kris04
02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Hello All,

Hi Raven,

This question always linger in the mind of everyone who are in this situation. Technically an employer can revoke an approved I 140, but it cost $$ and time, it will be easy to withdraw a pending application compared to revoking an approved petition. I consulted an immigration lawyer recently, he mentioned that once 180 days passed, and I 140 is approved then its far better, if you're getting a good offer, then to be extra cautious , find an attorney, ask the attorney to pro-actively write a letter to INS notifying the change of employer, very important change the current attorney on file, thats it you're good enough to proceed.

HTH

kris

krithi
02-16-2008, 02:06 PM
My PD is June 2003.
I am actually using this new username because I fear they will go and start snooping around here. Tough spot. bad situation.

whats the f***ing companys name, prolly someone else working for that might help you