PDA

View Full Version : FP: out-of-turn processing success

sendmailtojk
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
:D

My wife and daughter could not make it to a Jan 23 2008 appointment at the San Jose ASC. Through my attorneys, we sent a request for rescheduling on Jan 13, 2008. Not having received a fresh appointment letter as of yesterday, we directly went to the San Jose ASC and requested the Supervisor if she would allow their Biometrics to done ASAP. She flatly refused and said Biometrics scheduling was fully automated, she could not do anything.

We drove to the Salinas ASC (about 65 miles away) and the Supervisor there did not ask any questions;in fact was OK with using the photocopies of the Jan 23 2008 letter for Biometrics processing. There was no crowd of waiting people. The entire process was over in about 30-45 minutes.

Salinas ASC is a good choice if you need out-of-turn Biometrics processing.

Cheers

nightowl76
03-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi sendmailtojk,

Thanks for your post. I was not able to go for my original appt in Nov 07 at the San Jose ASC since I was in India at the time. So I rescheduled it. However, I have not yet got a rescheduled notice. So after reading your post, I took a copy of my FP notice to the Salinas ASC and they did my biometrics. Thank you very much for your helpful post!