PDA

View Full Version : going to contact MD congressman...anyone interested?

Bpositive
02-12-2008, 10:29 PM
I spoke to the immigration contact at the MD congressman in my district. I am sending him the 'letter'. I may also set up a time to meet him. If anyone is interested in joining me, please send me a PM.

h1techSlave
04-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Anybody from MD interested in meeting representatives?

I have been part of the recent advocacy efforts in DC and feel that we need to continue the momentum. If any one is interested in meeting Congressmen/women and Senators, please reply in this thread.

devang77
04-07-2011, 04:25 PM
I'd be interested, are you planning to do local or DC offices?

I have met with staffers from offices of both MD senators a few times (in their DC offices) and I have been to the DC office of my local Congress woman.

Let me know when you are planning to go.

-D

h1techSlave
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I was thinking of local office visits only. If you are from MD, then we can go together to visit the Senators in Baltimore or Hagerstown.

I am from the 6th district and my representative is Roscoe G. Bartlett. He has an office in Frederick and I will try to meet him there.

I have not decided when to visit. May be in a couple of weeks.

I'd be interested, are you planning to do local or DC offices?

I have met with staffers from offices of both MD senators a few times (in their DC offices) and I have been to the DC office of my local Congress woman.

Let me know when you are planning to go.

-D

kumar4875
04-08-2011, 09:39 AM
I am in.I am on oncall support next week.(11to17).so any time after that will be good.

kumar4875
08-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Please let me know if any one atteding to the rally.
We all can plan together.

dba9ioracle
09-24-2012, 12:31 PM
I would like to join Maryland State chapter. I am already a member of IV since 2008 and have worked on action items. Please let me know if I can join the MD state chapter. I live in Ellicott City, MD and can make myself available for events or meetings.

------------------------------------------
Particiapted in action item: Called Senators to support and pass HR3012
Singed for recurring contribution every month
Contributed 100$ H.R. 3012 - Urgent Action Items: Letters + Phone calls + Fundraising
Contributed 100$ Visa Recapture Drive
Contributed 28$ Give me a HIGH FIVE Drive
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.