PDA

View Full Version : Admin Fix - TIME TO UNITE AND STEP UP AS A COMMUNITY

chanduv23
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Dear fellow IVANS,
We have 3 weeks for this campaign and we HAVE TO make this campaign a huge success and it is in our hands only.

Let us all unite and step up for a common cause.

Please pledge unity on this thread.

We need the support from tyhe entire community

chanduv23
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

needhelp!
02-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Realize the strength that comes from coming together as one voice. IV is providing the foundation, all we need is your participation.

H4_losing_hope
02-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi Readers,

Can we count on each of you to print out one of the template letters and collect 5 signatures from your friends? I know I'd personally really appreciate it if I could count on you, and I think it's a good guess that everyone else would really appreciate it too, if they could count on you. You can count on us, so let's do this together. We have come this far and I don't want us to fail this effort. Please folks. Thank you :)

H4_losing_hope
02-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi Readers,

Can we count on each of you to print out one of the template letters and collect 5 signatures from your friends? I know I'd personally really appreciate it if I could count on you, and I think it's a good guess that everyone else would really appreciate it too, if they could count on you. You can count on us, so let's do this together. We have come this far and I don't want us to fail this effort. Please folks. Thank you :)

Guys we have 1 week and 1 day. Please contribute your letter and do the right thing. We cannot succeed in this effort without you. Members and guests, if you believe in IV's cause please find it in yourself to participate now. I am not sure what else can be said.
Thanks.

H4_losing_hope
02-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Guys we have 1 week and 1 day. Please contribute your letter and do the right thing. We cannot succeed in this effort without you. Members and guests, if you believe in IV's cause please find it in yourself to participate now. I am not sure what else can be said.
Thanks.

2 days left for you to join in this effort. Please go to the latest post on the Administrative Fixes thread and use Needhelps word doc attachment to print out, it will take you all of 1 minute including your signature. Thank you for your efforts. We have come so far and there are some individuals here who have given up many weekends to go that extra mile for IV, FOR YOU. Add your letter to our final count and feel good that you have contributed.

needhelp!
02-28-2008, 03:47 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/temp/Immigration_Voice_Letter_for_Green_Card_Fixes.doc

valuablehurdle
02-28-2008, 04:08 PM
I just now printed the letter word document that you posted. Signed it and ... will go to the mail box to post it.

H4_losing_hope
02-28-2008, 09:21 PM
I just now printed the letter word document that you posted. Signed it and ... will go to the mail box to post it.

Thank you for listening and contributing :)

chanduv23
03-09-2008, 09:07 AM
two more days - please send in your letters