PDA

View Full Version : Finger Printing - can I take my kid along with me?

Springflower
02-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Me and my wife have Finger printing appointment on the same day and at the same time. Can we take our 19 month old son along with us? (He doen't need finger printing)

We are contemplating on whether we need to leave him at the baby sitter or take him along with us to the ASC (St.Louis).

Had anybody who went for Finger printing seen kids along with their parents?

Just wondering, if anyone had the similar situation.

One of my friend was saying that, people at ASC are very friendly and cooperative and they don't mind if I take my 19 month old son with me.

Thank you.

------------------------
Contributed $300 so far..

karan2004m
02-04-2008, 06:23 PM
yes no issues.. first you go for FP, and let wife hold the baby.. once u come back, u can take care of baby and ur wife can go..

monkeyman
02-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Yes, you can take your child along with you. Normally, they will ask your wife to go in and get her Fingerprinting done while you wait with your child and as soon as she comes out, you could go in and get it done. In most cases, all three of you will be let in. But you can by all means take your child. There are no special provisions and a lot of people have to take the infant with them.

logiclife
02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Me and my wife have Finger printing appointment on the same day and at the same time. Can we take our 19 month old son along with us? (He doen't need finger printing)

We are contemplating on we need to leave him at the baby sitter or take him along with to the ASC.

Just wondering, if any had the similar situation.

One of my friend was saying that, people at ASC are very friendly and cooperative and they don't mind if I take my 19 month old son with me.

Thank you.

------------------------

Yes, you can.

I took my 2 year old daughter with me when I went to ASC. We took turns in getting fingerprinted, when I was FPed, my wife was with the kid and vice-versa.

No one said anything or raised any objection.

a_yaja
02-04-2008, 06:26 PM

We are contemplating on we need to leave him at the baby sitter or take him along with to the ASC.

Just wondering, if any had the similar situation.

Thank you.

------------------------

My wife and I had fingerprinting appt on the same day and same time. At that time we had daughter was 9 months old. We took her with us (after my lawyer said that we could) and there was no issues. First my fingerprinting was done and then my wife's was done. We took turns with the baby.

Almond
02-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Yup, what everyone said. When I went to get mine done, a whole bunch of people had their kids with them.

natrajs
02-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Yes, No Problem, ASC People are very friendly

Good Luck

We are contemplating on whether we need to leave him at the baby sitter or take him along with us to the ASC (St.Louis).

Just wondering, if anyone had the similar situation.

Thank you.

------------------------