PDA

View Full Version : Can we argue for EB immigration relief in the Economic Stumilus Package ?

rb_248
01-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Is there anyway we could include EB immigration relief in the Economic Stumilus Package announced by President Bush by bringing up creative pointers such as more greencards = more small businesses, more greencards = more home buyers, etcetera ? I see a faint chance here. With the urgency to kick start the economy, if we can get something on the bill, it will pass and will become a law fast.

Am I out of my mind or is this feasible.

sgupta33
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Is there anyway we could include EB immigration relief in the Economic Stumilus Package by bringing up creative pointers such as more greencards, more = small businesses, more greencards = more home buyers etcetera ? I see a faint chance here. With the urgency to kick start the economy, if we can get something on the bill, it will pass and will become a law fast.

Am I out of my mind or is this feasible.

I don't think that this is an option based on what I know of the the package. If you want to help your situation, PLEASE participate in IV's letter campaign if you haven't already done so. It will take 10 minutes of your time (as IV has provided various templates you can use, you don't have to write anything, just insert your information where appropriate) and $0.82 in cost (for stamps). This is one way we can all help ourselves.

Thanks.