PDA

View Full Version : Need to reschedule FP one day before the appointment

yvsunil
12-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi,
My wife has FP appointment scheduled for 12/29/07, She is in india now. I have returned from india today only(12/28) and saw the FP appointment. Can i reschedule FP one day before the appointment date? If i send the reschedule request today will USCIS accept it? since there is only one day left. Please advice me.

Thanks,
Sunil.

hpandey
12-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi,
My wife has FP appointment scheduled for 12/29/07, She is in india now. I have returned from india today only(12/28) and saw the FP appointment. Can i reschedule FP one day before the appointment date? If i send the reschedule request today will USCIS accept it? since there is only one day left. Please advice me.

Thanks,
Sunil.

Hi Sunil

On 11/27 last month you said that you had received your FP appointment notice and you want to reschedule it . Did you not do it at that time ? Is this the second time you want to reschedule.

The procedure is the same as explained in your first post and yes you can reschedule it one day before it is due ( but I would strongly advise against it if this is the second time you want to reschedule ).

But I guess since your wife is in India you have no choice. Consult your lawyer also in this case so as to keep him in the loop and get his advise also.