PDA

View Full Version : Message: Your IP Address has been banned

eb3_nepa
07-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Admins,

I received this thread from my work computer today. "Your IP address has been banned" Please contact the administrator.

What gives? Why is my IP banned?

Administrator2
07-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Could you please pm us the IP address of your machine. It will help us to diagnose the problem and/or let you know the reason. Its possible that your work environment is using NATing. So all machines from within that network will propagate the same external IP address. If you could send us your IP address at work, we will be able to diagnose the problem.

Thanks for your patience.

eb3_nepa
07-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Could you please pm us the IP address of your machine. It will help us to diagnose the problem and/or let you know the reason. Its possible that your work environment is using NATing. So all machines from within that network will propagate the same external IP address. If you could send us your IP address at work, we will be able to diagnose the problem.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

I have sent my IP address via PM both to Administrator2 and Administrator3 but no change yet.

Also can someone grant me access to the Donor forum? I have been a VERY long standing IV member and have contributed several times over the life of IV.

Thanks.