PDA

View Full Version : I140- RFE on Job Description.

mingan
12-19-2007, 01:07 PM
I got RFE stating that Submit the evidence that the alien obtained the required five years progressive experience in the job offered or the related occupation before, evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employer giving the name, address and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien including specific dates of the employement and specific duties.

I am curious to know did any body got such kind of RFE, what should i do the companies which i have worked for they no longer exist, what should i do, i have the experience letters with me but i donot have the job description mentioned on it.

Please advise. what are the chances of approval of my case.

Thanks in advance.

ronnie0479
12-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I got RFE stating that Submit the evidence that the alien obtained the required five years progressive experience in the job offered or the related occupation before, evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employer giving the name, address and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien including specific dates of the employement and specific duties.

I am curious to know did any body got such kind of RFE, what should i do the companies which i have worked for they no longer exist, what should i do, i have the experience letters with me but i donot have the job description mentioned on it.

Please advise. what are the chances of approval of my case.

Thanks in advance.

They are asking for a Letter of Experience. Your I-140 job description might be requiring 5 year of experience or you might have filed in EB2 with a Bachelorís Degree and they might be looking for the 5 year experience letter which is a requirement for EB2 if you have just a Bachelors Degree.

Please Provied more info about you case......

mingan
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
I got 7 years of experience, i have submitted those experience letters while filing, what they are asking is that the job description is missing from experience letters.

the companies which i have worked for they no longer exists.

Munna Bhai
12-19-2007, 03:01 PM
I got 7 years of experience, i have submitted those experience letters while filing, what they are asking is that the job description is missing from experience letters.

the companies which i have worked for they no longer exists.

ofcourse that is what they want,the job description. What you have done during those 7 years. You need to put that in experience letter.

lkapildev
12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Jut get a notorized letter from a ex-employee preferable lead and manager. Also it would be nice if she/he gives it in letter head

mingan
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Jut get a notorized letter from a ex-employee preferable lead and manager. Also it would be nice if she/he gives it in letter head

you mean ex-employee on his current employer's letter head? does it work?

quizzer
12-19-2007, 03:17 PM
you mean ex-employee on his current employer's letter head? does it work?

Yes. It will work.

mingan
01-28-2008, 11:41 AM
My I140 got approved.

RFE on Job description in Experience letters.
reply to RFE on 21st Jan 2008
approved on 25th Jan 2008
NSC

summitpointe
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Congrats

venkat9
03-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"

I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."

The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.

And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.

gckalafda
03-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"

I got an RFE "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."

The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.

And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
First let me Congratts!

I have also similar situation where I send my 2 ex-coleague letter(2002), one is notarized and another without notarized for one of the company and other company I have got exp letter with latest date. So I keep my fingure crossed for what ever outcome from USCIS.

probably they may get today or tommarrow and will see the result.

By the way which centre you query was? I have got RFE from Nebraska and case transffered to Texas .

My lawyer sending answer to both centres..

venkat9
03-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks gckalafda,
Mine was from NSC.