PDA

View Full Version : Out of status and CP process

iuiukk
10-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I came to US on B2 10-year multiple visa, my I-94 is going to expire in a few weeks (first time extension approved ). My husbandís citizenship application has been pending for the past 10 months, it is in internal security check , so don't know how long it will take to clear.

What are the consequences if I over stay on my B1 visa for about 150 days, during which I apply for my I-130 and then go back to my home country and go for the consulor processing. Is this can be done? I got different opinions so confused. Would it impact my consular interview?

The hope is my husbandís citizenship would be approved before that and I might never have to leave the US.

Thanks in advance.

eb3retro
10-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Wrong forum iuiukk..This forum is only for LEGAL employment based immigration issues. You will not find a single soul here in IV that will help you or give advice to you to do anything illegal. We are law abiding professionals and so you are looking for advice in the wrong forum.

I came to US on B2 10-year multiple visa, my I-94 is going to expire in a few weeks (first time extension approved ). My husbandís citizenship application has been pending for the past 10 months, it is in internal security check , so don't know how long it will take to clear.

What are the consequences if I over stay on my B1 visa for about 150 days, during which I apply for my I-130 and then go back to my home country and go for the consulor processing. Is this can be done? I got different opinions so confused. Would it impact my consular interview?

The hope is my husbandís citizenship would be approved before that and I might never have to leave the US.

Thanks in advance.