PDA

View Full Version : automatic porting

h1techSlave
09-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I suggest we should request USCIS to allow for automatic porting from EB3 to EB2 and from EB2 to EB1. This should not need a new labor filing and all the delay and processes associated with it.

As soon as a person acquires the needed qualifications for EB2 or EB1 and if he/she can get a letter from the company that the future job will require this new qualification, USCIS should upgrade the EB category of the person. USCIS can of course set the priority date of the person as the date the qualifications are met, not the original priority date.

Edison99
09-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I support this one…I suggest we should request USCIS to allow for automatic porting from EB3 to EB2 and from EB2 to EB1. This should not need a new labor filing and all the delay and processes associated with it.

As soon as a person acquires the needed qualifications for EB2 or EB1 and if he/she can get a letter from the company that the future job will require this new qualification, USCIS should upgrade the EB category of the person. USCIS can of course set the priority date of the person as the date the qualifications are met, not the original priority date.

h1techSlave
09-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I support this one…

Thank you !