PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad stamping precautions

prasad_2007
09-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Hi, I am here in US from past 7 years with pay stubs every month. Unfortunately I work for a body shopper. I am traveling to India and has to get my visa renewed

I have all pay stubs and w2's for past 5 years
No client letter. My client cannot give me a letter.But my contract is good for next 1 year
I am working for body shopper, Who is financially well and didn't violate any of H1b rules.

What precautions, Do I have to take.
How do I prove Employer employee relationship.
I never saw my employer from past 4 years.All I care is time sheet reached other end and pay stub received at this end.

Any body with body shopping employer went to stamping at Hyderabad. Please share experiences.

sanju_dba
09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
not in same boat , but just a wild thought.
regarding Employee to Employer relationship / Client relation ship, can you
ask your employer to give a copy of the contract masking the rate etc if he is concerned.
OR
he can give you a generic letter on their letter head saying , you are stationed at this client place and the contract runs thru this date. if the officer need any further info they are willing to fax /provide contract papers.

prasad_2007
09-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks Sanju,

Any body here in forum recently gone to hyderabad stamping

srinivasj
09-13-2010, 12:29 PM
I went for stamping in Hyderabad but I had client letter with me...
The first thing asked during interview was client letter and then paystubs..so try to get one..check with your client's procurement office..they can give a generic letter detailing your contract period...

jumanji4u
09-13-2010, 02:05 PM
not in same boat , but just a wild thought.
regarding Employee to Employer relationship / Client relation ship, can you
ask your employer to give a copy of the contract masking the rate etc if he is concerned.
OR
he can give you a generic letter on their letter head saying , you are stationed at this client place and the contract runs thru this date. if the officer need any further info they are willing to fax /provide contract papers.

Thanks, Sanju dabba ..that's awesome Dabba...really great Dabbaaaaaaa:confused:

prasad_2007
09-14-2010, 10:11 PM
I went for stamping in Hyderabad but I had client letter with me...
The first thing asked during interview was client letter and then paystubs..so try to get one..check with your client's procurement office..they can give a generic letter detailing your contract period...

Do you also work for body shopping company?

srinivasj
09-14-2010, 11:23 PM
yes...

prasad_2007
09-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Can help me what documentation you took to consulate and what questions were asked. When did you go to stamping. Do you have any documentation that proves employer employee relationship?

CRAZYMONK
09-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi, I am here in US from past 7 years with pay stubs every month. Unfortunately I work for a body shopper. I am traveling to India and has to get my visa renewed

I have all pay stubs and w2's for past 5 years
No client letter. My client cannot give me a letter.But my contract is good for next 1 year
I am working for body shopper, Who is financially well and didn't violate any of H1b rules.

What precautions, Do I have to take.
How do I prove Employer employee relationship.
I never saw my employer from past 4 years.All I care is time sheet reached other end and pay stub received at this end.

Any body with body shopping employer went to stamping at Hyderabad. Please share experiences.

I went to stamping in May 2010 to Hyderabad Consulate. I work for a body shopper. I had all the letter from the client as well as from the employer. But no questions asked by VO. She talked barely a minute and gave me the VISA. It was that cool in those hot days.