PDA

View Full Version : Time to attend FP...

sunnymit
09-08-2010, 05:18 PM
My wife is scheduled to appear for fingerprinting at 1 om a future scheduled date. However I learned from someone that she can go for the fingerprinting even earlier in the day and she will be fine. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this?

GCNeophyte
09-09-2010, 01:37 AM
My wife is scheduled to appear for fingerprinting at 1 om a future scheduled date. However I learned from someone that she can go for the fingerprinting even earlier in the day and she will be fine. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this?

I have tried this when i went for my finger printing for my EAD. My interview was in afternoon and went around 8:30am and they did allow me.

ponnuswamyp
09-09-2010, 02:56 AM
I gave FP 2 weeks ahead of the scheduled date. They only checked whether I have a FP notice.

permfiling
09-28-2010, 01:16 AM
I gave FP 2 weeks ahead of the scheduled date. They only checked whether I have a FP notice.

I got a biometrics notice which is 22 days from today. Is there a way to prephone the appointment or I can just go as you guys did

ponnuswamyp
09-28-2010, 01:21 AM
I am not sure whether a way to prepone it. You can try going for FP. They did not say anything about the future date.

permfiling
09-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Myself and my wife walked into the ASC today. The officer in the front mentioned "are you coming in early" we said yes and then he said u need to fill out the forms etc so we got it done today. I persume since the finger prints are scanned and notified to USCIS so I don't have to send to the service center

I am not sure whether a way to prepone it. You can try going for FP. They did not say anything about the future date.