PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully IV will stop asking for money

pooja_34
08-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Just like everybody else on this forum, I use this website to track whats going on with regards to USCIS approvals etc. .... I think now we should all just agree that IV cannot really do anything to change immigration policy - its just too convoluted an issue and depends on many factors such as economy, party in power etc etc... I think all of us should just realize that IV is nothing more than a gathering place to share your USCIS experience and hopefully help each other with questions etc but lets quit trying to believe that IV can really bring about change in immigration policy ... Maybe we should change the name from Immigration Voice to Immigraion Watch :) !!

So please stop asking people to travel to DC or contribute money etc !!!

willigetgc?
08-31-2010, 10:21 AM
I am glad that you are speaking for yourself.... The question I would like to ask you is did you come to DC? or did you contribute? If not you are just ranting here.... Without knowing what IV does, do not pass judgment ....

txh1b
08-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Is the donation tracker on the site broken? I know many people that have received the GC this month donated and still on the last day of the month, the site shows...

Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 25 USD (0%)

Just 25 USD ??

pooja_34
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Keep hoping and dreaming that IV can bring about immigration reform and help get your GC quicker .... Just imagine the money and political power that is behind the illegal immigration reform campaign and that hasnt gone anywhere - What is IV going to do???

I am glad that you are speaking for yourself.... The question I would like to ask you is did you come to DC? or did you contribute? If not you are just ranting here.... Without knowing what IV does, do not pass judgment ....

Amitdon
08-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Nothing is free in this country... even you have to pay for water.
So I do not understand what is your point. There is money needed to run and maintain site as well. Also the info people get from this site would cost people hundreds if not thousands if they go for legal advice.

Stop Ranting, no one is after your money.

Just like everybody else on this forum, I use this website to track whats going on with regards to USCIS approvals etc. .... I think now we should all just agree that IV cannot really do anything to change immigration policy - its just too convoluted an issue and depends on many factors such as economy, party in power etc etc... I think all of us should just realize that IV is nothing more than a gathering place to share your USCIS experience and hopefully help each other with questions etc but lets quit trying to believe that IV can really bring about change in immigration policy ... Maybe we should change the name from Immigration Voice to Immigraion Watch :) !!

xyzgc
08-31-2010, 11:53 PM

Does IV point a gun at your head?

I hope your son gets drafted.:D