PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon - September 2010 Visa Bulletin

AreWeThereYet
08-06-2010, 10:37 AM
The status shows coming soon already:
Visa Bulletin (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html)
URL: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
My heart is pounding already... ( My priority date is Apr-2006)

vishwak
08-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Hmmm....mine too.

My PD May'06...lets hope for the best.

AreWeThereYet
08-06-2010, 12:19 PM
I could care less but, don't know why I am getting reds for this? What do you guys find offensive or misleading about this post ? If you clicked the Visa Bulletin link I posted, you will see that it is from travel.state official site. What is wrong with these people giving red with no reason.

furiouspride
08-07-2010, 09:04 PM
I feel a lot of people are nervous about the September Visa bulletin and are anxiously waiting for the same. Understandably so. During these tense moments, if anyone creates threads with such titles (there was another that was titled 'September Visa Bulletin'), it creates added anxiety among the members. This is a forum catering to an extremely large audience and one can start racing pulses among thousands of people by posting threads with 'sensational' titles. I think the key to not getting reds is by starting threads responsibly. This is a humble request by a fellow member.

AreWeThereYet
08-09-2010, 11:41 AM
I feel a lot of people are nervous about the September Visa bulletin and are anxiously waiting for the same. Understandably so. During these tense moments, if anyone creates threads with such titles (there was another that was titled 'September Visa Bulletin'), it creates added anxiety among the members. This is a forum catering to an extremely large audience and one can start racing pulses among thousands of people by posting threads with 'sensational' titles. I think the key to not getting reds is by starting threads responsibly. This is a humble request by a fellow member.

I understand when you say a lot of people are anxious/nervous. I am one of them as you can see my message on this thread. My thread title is not misleading in anyway possible. At least I think so. I am new here and please make me understand how I am being irresponsible by sharing what's already on "travel.state.gov" ? Isn't it what most of us do out here? You find a piece of information some where and then you publish it here for other members who may not be going to the same site. If that is not true, why do we even publish any thing like processing times, visa bulletins and the rumors from various sources.