PDA

View Full Version : Infopass Apt for EAD pending more than 90 days

wc_user
07-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi,

I took an infopass appt for EAD pending more than 90 days. Both my EAD and my wife's EAD is pending for more than 90 days. Should I take 2 different appointments or can we both go in the same appointment.

Thanks.

GC20??
07-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi,

I took an infopass appt for EAD pending more than 90 days. Both my EAD and my wife's EAD is pending for more than 90 days. Should I take 2 different appointments or can we both go in the same appointment.

Thanks.
I was successful in getting information for me and my wife in the same appointment twice. But to be safe I will book another appointment. If the IO had a bad day he/she may reject to give infomation on your wife's case :)

GC20??
07-30-2010, 03:44 PM
I was successful in getting information for me and my wife in the same appointment twice. But to be safe I will book another appointment. If the IO had a bad day he/she may reject to give infomation on your wife's case :)
"But to be safe I will book another appointment."

what I mean here is book another appointment around same time as yours and when you are called goto the counter together. If IO rejects to provide info on your wife's case then you can use the other appointment.

KabAyegaMeraGc
07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Can you elaborate the process for infopass?

I tried and got mine but when I tried to get an appt for my wife I got a message saying I cannot schedule an appointment.

GC20??
07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Can you elaborate the process for infopass?

I tried and got mine but when I tried to get an appt for my wife I got a message saying I cannot schedule an appointment.
if not allowing using EAD receipt, book appointment with I-485 receipt. At counter yo can ask EAD question.