PDA

View Full Version : Is transit visa required for Frankfurt OR Amsterdam ?

vgopal375
06-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi,

I am on Adv-Parole (with EAD) and planning to visit India in July 2010.

I know that UK and France require transit visa, but I was wondering whether I can fly via KLM (Amsterdam) OR Lufthansa (Frankfurt) without any transit visa ?

Will appreciate the response.

Thanks,
Venu.

ameryki
06-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi,

I know that UK and France require transit visa, but I was wondering whether I can fly via KLM (Amsterdam) OR Lufthansa (Frankfurt) without any transit visa ?

Thanks,
Venu.

if you don't plan on staying over in Frankfurt from personal experience no you do not need a transit visa.

sanju_dba
06-18-2010, 05:10 PM
check this thread you will get your answers...

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/1474708-is-german-airport-transit-visa-required-for-travelling-through-frankfurt-with-ap.html

Admin: Please close this thread! ( Duplicate )

capriol
06-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi,

Thanks,
Venu.

Hi Venu,
I can say with certainity that transit visa is not required for return through Amsterdam on AP. This year 2010, was my second travel through Amsterdam with AP and the port officials really respected the document and treated me very well.