PDA

View Full Version : Process after fingerprinting

camphor
12-07-2007, 05:10 PM
I am not sure what is the process after fingerprinting. Can someone please clarify?

I believe NameCheck must have been initiated. As far as processing 485 is concerned, does the PD have to be current?

I am trying to figure out what is the tentative schedule for the "magical" GC to appear in my mailbox :) ?

I would appreciate any pointers / links

meridiani.planum
12-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I am not sure what is the process after fingerprinting. Can someone please clarify?

I believe NameCheck must have been initiated. As far as processing 485 is concerned, does the PD have to be current?

I am trying to figure out what is the tentative schedule for the "magical" GC to appear in my mailbox :) ?

A million eyes, a million boots in line,
Without expression, waiting for a sigh. - W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden

PD needs to be current for approval. Assuming you are from CHina/India, it could be a long wait dude...

InTheMoment
12-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Sit back and enjoy man...

When you give your FP had nothing to do with the date your NC is initiated (done a couple of weeks after ND)