PDA

View Full Version : How to Reschedule to a DIFFERENT city?

redindian
12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Is it possible to reschedule FP to a different field office?

I cant find any phone numbers to request this change... (dont have the copy of FP notice) I know that will be a phone number in the notice to ask for this change... can anyone post that phone number on the notice?

watzgc
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi, Just appraoch the local ASC office and show up on date and time as per your FP notice and get it done ur FP. my case, I got my FP scheduled in Charlotte, NC and I just went to local ASC in San Jose, CA , FP done. Thanks.

pandu_hawaldar
12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
i also got my FP scheduled at MI office but I went to local office with proper notice (Original) and documents (passport/DL) and it worked on the given date.

redindian
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
thanks - and this thread had some answers...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15023

gc28262
12-04-2007, 09:59 PM
You can walkin to your local ASC office with FP appointment notice original and Drivers ID/Passport.

Make sure you go at the time mentioned in your FP appointment notice. Date does not matter. Go at a date earlier or equal to your appointment date.

I had mine at Dec 1, 2007 at NJ. I went on Nov 28 to Texas ASC. They did not raise any objection or even mention about it.

grupak
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Got mine done in NC a week ahead though I was scheduled in MI.

Shouldn't be an issue to just walk into the local ASC. Just do it before the deadline (scheduled date and time).

Would suggest couple of days before deadline as a buffer.

orangutan
12-04-2007, 11:21 PM
You can just walk into any office, you don't have to request for different location.

Is it possible to reschedule FP to a different field office?

I cant find any phone numbers to request this change... (dont have the copy of FP notice) I know that will be a phone number in the notice to ask for this change... can anyone post that phone number on the notice?