PDA

View Full Version : How to locate the nearest ASC for FP?

IWannaBeHowdy
11-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Hello everyone,

Please shed some light on this

I am going to a different Application Support Center than the one in my notice.

I am trying to locate the Application Support Center (ASC) close to where I live. Is there any information about the location of all the ASCs through out the country in the USCIS site?

If no how should I find/locate the nearest ASC to where I live?

The address of the ASC in my notice is in a different place. I want to go to the one that is near to where I live.

Thanks in Advance

agc2005
11-14-2007, 12:02 PM
You can find ASC follow the link.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=ASC

vnsriv
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Hello everyone,

Please shed some light on this

I am going to a different Application Support Center than the one in my notice.

I am trying to locate the Application Support Center (ASC) close to where I live. Is there any information about the location of all the ASCs through out the country in the USCIS site?

If no how should I find/locate the nearest ASC to where I live?

The address of the ASC in my notice is in a different place. I want to go to the one that is near to where I live.

Thanks in Advance

Google it

IWannaBeHowdy
11-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Thank you!! :)

By the way, I got my FP notice for 23-Nov, a day after Thanks Giving. It looks like the original place for which I got the FP notice seem to open on that day. Is it true for all centers? What I mean to say is if a ASC is open in one region on a very likely holiday, the other ASCs would not be closed on the same day just because its a smaller center, will they?

Since all ASCs are federal offices, so dates of closure and holidays should be same through out, shouldn't it? Unlike the post offices, some are open on Saturdays and some are not....you see where I am going with this?