PDA

View Full Version : two different A# on two I-485

sirenali
11-10-2007, 03:02 PM
My husband and I are currently holding 2 I-485 (different employer), Each of our company sporsored our application indiviually, I am his dependent on his case which is Eb1B, and he is my dependent on my case which is EB2.

We already did our FP on May 2007 under his application even though his I-140 is still under pending. We received another FP notice based on my application and we noticed they assign us two different A#. What should we do, do we need call USCIS to tell them consolidate our 2 A# or still go to do FP, I heared that will cause lot confusing and might delay our application.

Thanks for anyone's recommendation if you have went throuhg similar situation. Really appreciate.

My husband and I are currently holding 2 I-485 (different employer), Each of our company sporsored our application indiviually, I am his dependent on his case which is Eb1B, and he is my dependent on my case which is EB2.

We already did our FP on May 2007 under his application even though his I-140 is still under pending. We received another FP notice based on my application and we noticed they assign us two different A#. What should we do, do we need call USCIS to tell them consolidate our 2 A# or still go to do FP, I heared that will cause lot confusing and might delay our application.

Thanks for anyone's recommendation if you have went throuhg similar situation. Really appreciate.