PDA

View Full Version : FP not sent for those with no EAD or AP application

gjoe
11-09-2007, 08:02 AM
I didn't get my FP notice from TSC for my I485 for a couple of months. I opened an SR but still I think there will be no FP. But a week back I applied for my EAD online and got my FP notice from TSC for my EAD within a week.
To me it looks like TSC is not sending FP notice for your I485 if they think your PD will not be current for more than 15 months.

gc_check
11-09-2007, 08:05 AM
I didn't get my FP notice from TSC for my I485 for a couple of months. I opened an SR but still I think there will be no FP. But a week back I applied for my EAD online and got my FP notice from TSC for my EAD within a week.
To me it looks like TSC is not sending FP notice for your I485 if they think your PD will not be current for more than 15 months.

Not true, If you apply EAD online, they will always request/schedule FP. This has nothing to do with 485.

I-485 process will not be completed, with out FP. They will schedule the FP, and will process it, if the FP expires in 15 month, they will schedule another one, Also this is escheduled per the local office schedule availability.

dskhabra
11-09-2007, 08:06 AM
I got FP notice even though I did not apply for EAD/AP.

MGK
11-09-2007, 08:35 AM
I am Aug - 08 filer ( RD - 08/09/2007 ) at TSC. I received all receipts in first week of October. Also recieved EAD on 10/21 and AP on 11/01. No FP notice yet. I was thinking that AP comes after FP notice. Should I call to find out about this ? My attorney told me to wait for some more time due to the high volume at TSC. I want to go for vacation in Dec and do not want to miss / reschedule FP appointment. Please advise if I need to call and If Yes what is the number.

dskhabra
11-09-2007, 09:54 AM
One of my friends filed in June and got FP notice in October. It is taking time in some cases.

gjoe
11-09-2007, 10:48 AM
I-485 process will not be completed, with out FP. They will schedule the FP, and will process it, if the FP expires in 15 month, they will schedule another one, Also this is scheduled per the local office schedule availability.

I thought USCIS was improving the I485 processing by cutting down on unnecessary and repetative process like FP while your case is waiting to become current.