PDA

View Full Version : Are FP notices delayed for Santa Clara County?

kevinkris
11-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi All,

We applied for our 485, 765 and 131 on Aug 15th 2007. Got our receipt notices
on Oct 1st week and EAD cards Oct 25th. But we still haven't got our FP notices. I am hearing from people that almost everyone got their FP notices.

Is it related to county? Anyone from santa clara county who applied 485 in august 2nd week got their FP notices?

Thanks,
kris

gc_chahiye
11-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi All,

on Oct 1st week and EAD cards Oct 25th. But we still haven't got our FP notices. I am hearing from people that almost everyone got their FP notices.

Is it related to county? Anyone from santa clara county who applied 485 in august 2nd week got their FP notices?

Thanks,
kris

yes! we live in Santa Clara county, applied on Aug 10th and got our FP notices about 10 days or so ago. Some more people in my office who applied around the same date are still waiting for their FP notice; yours should be coming soon.

BTW we have been asked to go to the Oakland office (45 miles away) instead of the San Jose office (just 3 miles from where I live)... so if you see that in your FP notice, dont worry, thats happened to a LOT of people. (too many applicants form bay area and I guess we are being load-balanced across the two centers).

ChalapathiChitturi
11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
My file reached Texas uscis on Aug-01.
Notice date is Oct 3rd for all the three petitions from Vermont service center.
EAD Approved on Oct 9th.

No update on FP and AP after that.

cygent
11-05-2007, 04:38 AM
AFAIK:

SC county & nearby companies have been blacklisted by INS, since of abuse of H1B system. I know of several in this area (hence I left) BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS THE CAUSE!! PM me of you want more details.

Hi All,

Thanks,
kris

sroyc
11-05-2007, 04:49 AM
How can companies be blacklisted based on it's location?
Intel is also in Santa Clara county. I don't know if you are referring to consultancy companies only. Please don't make general statements.

AFAIK:

SC county & nearby companies have been blacklisted by INS, since of abuse of H1B system. I know of several in this area (hence I left) BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS THE CAUSE!! PM me of you want more details.

gconmymind
11-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Please be careful about your statements. what is the source? is this a"rumor" you "heard"?? I live and work in Santa Clara, and so do several of my friends and I am sure thousands of 485 filers from Santa Clara county. Most of the people I know have already got the EADs.
AFAIK: