PDA

View Full Version : Fingerprinting prepone experience in Charlotte, NC

pragir
11-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I had posted questions on whether fingerprinting can be done out of schedule at Charlotte, NC. I did not receive any response so I decided to go ahead and try it anyways. We live in Raleigh and I did not want to make multiple trips to Charlotte, since my wife's appt was a week before mine.

So, we got to Charlotte ASC 30 mins before my wife's scheduled appt time. The lady at the front desk wouldnt let us into the building till 15 mins before scheduled time. This told me that if I let her know that if my appt is a week later, she would kick me out. So, I slipped my appt letter underneath my wife's appt letter and handed it to her. She checked the time on my wife's letter, and assumed that mine was the same too.

We then filled out a form and waited in line with a token number till our numbers were called. My hands were fairly sweaty so they had a tough time getting my prints. Once I was done, I mentioned to the guy who took the prints that my appt was actually a week later. He said it was no problem and I left it at that. Also, he scanned the letter and my info showed up on the computer screen so I am hoping everything worked out.

I had a LUD a day after. However, I just called the NSC and asked if they had gotten my fingerprints into the system and the IO said no.

natrajs
11-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Its Ok, You are done with the FP.

smartboy75
11-02-2007, 07:45 PM
I had posted questions on whether fingerprinting can be done out of schedule at Charlotte, NC. I did not receive any response so I decided to go ahead and try it anyways. We live in Raleigh and I did not want to make multiple trips to Charlotte, since my wife's appt was a week before mine.

So, we got to Charlotte ASC 30 mins before my wife's scheduled appt time. The lady at the front desk wouldnt let us into the building till 15 mins before scheduled time. This told me that if I let her know that if my appt is a week later, she would kick me out. So, I slipped my appt letter underneath my wife's appt letter and handed it to her. She checked the time on my wife's letter, and assumed that mine was the same too.

We then filled out a form and waited in line with a token number till our numbers were called. My hands were fairly sweaty so they had a tough time getting my prints. Once I was done, I mentioned to the guy who took the prints that my appt was actually a week later. He said it was no problem and I left it at that. Also, he scanned the letter and my info showed up on the computer screen so I am hoping everything worked out.

I had a LUD a day after. However, I just called the NSC and asked if they had gotten my fingerprints into the system and the IO said no.
hey ur PD is current as of Nov 07 visa bulletin..Do let us know when ur GC is approved...It may give us a clue to some trend that USCIS is following...

All the best