PDA

View Full Version : I485 Document mailed to applicant

psk79
10-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi, Today my I485 had a LUD and when I check the status it is saying:

Document mailed to applicant.
On October 24, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I already received everything and went for FP 20 days ago. I missed the appointment and then went the next friday and they took the prints. I was told that I didn't need to reschedule the FP. I had the LUD after the FP date too.

I have seen that someone had this same status but did anyone ever receive nay other document in mail?? IF so what is it???

Thanks.

thota
10-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I also received the same message for my i485 application. Still have not recvd it. Anu updates from your end ?

psk79
10-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I also received the same message for my i485 application. Still have not recvd it. Anu updates from your end ?

I just got my FP notices which were returned to USCIS as undeliverable as I changed address. They mailed the same notice back with the old envelope (with post office label saying undeliverable - cannot forward as return service requested).

They send the same notice back. They didnot reschedule my FP appoitnment. I am glad they did not because after I missed my appt my attorney got a copy and then went in a walk-in and got my FP done...I was worried as my inquiry about missing FP notices might have made them send a new notice with a new appoitnment date.. I am glad they checked the system and saw that my Fing prints are already in the system....

In your case, it might any of the returned notices....