PDA

View Full Version : Change in IV core leadership

mbawa2574
07-07-2009, 08:53 PM
I am not sure what happened but my last thread is not showing up on the main page. So I have started a new one.

mbawa2574
07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
IV core leadership has to change and so is the stratergy. Current Lobbying efforts have clearly not worked out. I call for elections to elect the new core team. All these conference calls and inaction is just wastage of time and things are getting worse. We need an aggressive stratergy and may need to take names and hit people openly to get our agenda pushed. IV leadership clearly lacks these skills.

Administrator2
07-07-2009, 09:05 PM
mbawa,

We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

IV Team

sanjay
07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
mbawa,

We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

IV Team

I will appreciate your action.

mbawa2574
07-07-2009, 09:14 PM
mbawa,

IV Team

There is definitely something weird going on in the background. Otherwise why would u take off free expression of members. Why are u challenged ?

Specially by member who is on this website from 2006. Is collecting money is the only goal left or u want to do something constructive. I am not doing something like this in anonymity but half of the team knows by name. So what's ur problem Administrator ? Is Elections a big thing to ask ?
So u suppressed my thread from the front page ? That is shameful and challenges the transparency of the core team.

Now go ahead and ban me...I have no problems.

Leo07
07-07-2009, 09:23 PM
I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).

What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.

mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?

I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.

Cheers!

mbawa,

IV Team

Administrator2
07-07-2009, 09:23 PM
There is definitely something weird going on in the background. Otherwise why would u take off free expression of members. Why are u challenged ?

Specially by member who is on this website from 2006. Is collecting money is the only goal left or u want to do something constructive. I am not doing something like this in anonymity but half of the team knows by name. So what's ur problem Administrator ? Is Elections a big thing to ask ?
So u suppressed my thread from the front page ? That is shameful and challenges the transparency of the core team.

Now go ahead and ban me...I have no problems.

You can draw any conclusion you want. I have no reason to convince or explain you anything. Your website membership since 2006 will not deter us from taking action if we see you harm the objective of the organization, we will ban you without a doubt.

IV is a democratic organization with well defined structure and electorate. We have no reason to explain anything to someone who wants to work against the organization instead of work with the organization.

Consider this as a final note of caution.

All the best

mbawa2574
07-07-2009, 09:27 PM
You can draw any conclusion you want. I have no reason to convince or explain you anything. Your website membership since 2006 will not deter us from taking action if we see you harm the objective of the organization, we will ban you without a doubt.

IV is a democratic organization with well defined structure and electorate. We have no reason to explain anything to someone who wants to work against the organization instead of work with the organization.

Consider this as a final note of caution.

All the best

So members have all rights to challenge ur actions.

Administrator2
07-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).

What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.

mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?

I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.

Cheers!

Thanks for your thoughts. We respectfully disagree. There was time for this discussion. Its easy for someone to post anything on the forum, unmindful of the time & effort put in by others. I think we reserve the right to make sure what appears on the home page of the website. Is there anything wrong with that?

Have you tried asking Numbersusa, Programmers Guild and your employer about changing leadership? What makes this organization any different? Just because anyone can post anything on IV website to get visibility on the homepage, its not ok to abuse the resources of the organization. We did not create IV to promote democracy or freedom of expression, there are ample of other sites to promote democracy and freedom of expression, you are free to use those resource at your liking. IV website is for a single purpose of achieving the goals we have set for the organization. You can find our goals on the website. And anything that conflicts with our goal will be removed. Its easy to use terms like democracy, freedom of expression etc to defend actions that malign the good effort put in by others. To make things clear, IV's objective is not to promote or preserve democracy/freedom of expression. We have a goal to achieve and we will not deter from our goal, whatever it takes.