PDA

View Full Version : Uscis will send 1 or 2 notices for finger printing?

GC4US
10-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Could somebody tell me, please, if Uscis is sending 2 notices for finger printing? I mean one notice with one date and another notice with another date?Or is sending only 1 appointment.

I don't know where I read that you have to go for the finger printing 2 times.
Is this true?

Thanks in advance!

ivvm
10-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Why should USCIS send two notices? To answer your question..NO..they will send you one date and location for FP! Also you have to do your FP every 15 months or so..if your case isnt approved by then!

wandmaker
10-23-2007, 02:39 AM
USCIS will send 2 FP notices for the same appointment date & time, If you have filed G28 for your I-485, one to your attorney and one to you.

sushilup
10-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Hello Guys,

I never received FP notice and got EAD/AP almost three weeks back. Is there a need to worry? or just wait..

My application reached to texas..they transfered to Cal...cal issued the EAD/AP and senta transfer notice for 485 to nebraska..didn't hear anything from nebraska..

thank you

sushilup
10-23-2007, 10:09 AM
anyone????????????????

GCNaseeb
10-23-2007, 10:19 AM
If your case is a transfer case, sign up here:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14729

Hello Guys,

I never received FP notice and got EAD/AP almost three weeks back. Is there a need to worry? or just wait..

My application reached to texas..they transfered to Cal...cal issued the EAD/AP and senta transfer notice for 485 to nebraska..didn't hear anything from nebraska..

thank you