PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Conference: RIDE SHARE AND CARPOOL THREAD

chanduv23
10-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Dear IVans,

Please use this thread to share and look for carpool and ride share options for the NJ meet on Sunday, October 28th, 2007. We do understand that a lot of people in the Tri State Area either live in long distances or do not have a car (especially those living in NYC and Jersey City and surrounding areas). Please utilized this thread to post offers for ride shares and also post if you are interested and are looking for a ride.

Everyone must make it to the NJ meet - this is very crucial and will be an eye opener for future mobilization tasks in this area.

Those coming from PA, DE, Upstate and far off places, please post here if you want to ride share.

Thanks,
Team IV

My offer - I live in Ridgewood, NY which is Brooklyn/Queens area and am willing to give a ride to 4 people enroute (Queens, Manhattan, Newark ... enroute to Woodbridge). Please PM me if anyone wants to ride with me.

siravi
10-21-2007, 09:39 PM
The Y is not that far from the train station. If you are coming by train like me, let us know and someone will give you a ride to and from the Y.

laborchic
10-22-2007, 12:38 PM
^^^^^^