PDA

View Full Version : LUD after FP?

iad2ead
10-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Gurus,
Sorry if this question was posted earlier but I didn't find in search.

Had FP recently but didn't see LUD changes against 485? Is anyone in same boat?

cheers
iad

nishanttambe
10-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi,
Sorry, but was wondering what does LUD mean? Can someone please explain?

Thanks,

bestin
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi,
Sorry, but was wondering what does LUD mean? Can someone please explain?

Thanks,

Last Updated Date.If u create an account in uscis website and add ur case u can see that.

iad2ead
10-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Found out that one more friend of mine is in the same boat. One said that the
update may or may not happen.

Is this normal? Can gurus please answer?

cheers
iad

rb_248
10-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Found out that one more friend of mine is in the same boat. One said that the
update may or may not happen.

Is this normal? Can gurus please answer?

cheers
iad

My wife and I received out EADs past thursday. Still our online status shows that our cases are received and pending. Don't trust the online updates. They are not cuncurrently updated.

On a side note, this is good because they are focusing more on adjudicating our cases than updating status. So keep your cool and hope and wait for good news.

harsh
10-20-2007, 03:30 PM
I am in the same boat too. Completed FP recently and so far no LUD's. My 485 is pending at TSC. So I am not really sure what this means. While some are getting LUD's on the same day after FP but others are not, even after week or two.

gcwait2007
10-20-2007, 05:02 PM
There seems to be some software problem in the 'online update'. It is not up-to-date really :(

Jamin
10-20-2007, 07:26 PM
There seems to be some software problem in the 'online update'. It is not up-to-date really :(

There are several cases including mine where there were no LUDs after FP. We're not able to figure out if this is good or bad... ppl have been approved in these cases as well.

If you don't get the LUDs after 1 or 2 days after your FP, don't expect to see it at all... of course, there might be LUDs for different reasons though

gcwait2007
10-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Our company's paralegal had advised as follows:

ONLINE CASE STATUS SYSTEM DELAYS

USCIS is experiencing delays of several weeks in entering new information to the online case status system on their public website. Even though a receipt may have been issued in a case, the online system may not accurately reflect the current status of a July Visa Bulletin adjustment case or a related application. The USCIS is reportedly working on the problem, but has not indicated when the information delays will be resolved.

ravise
10-25-2007, 03:01 PM
i am also in the same boat. We did our fp last wednesday and no LUD on 485.

I am thinking may be 140 needs to be approved prior to any movement in 485 application.

aps1
10-26-2007, 09:58 AM
My 140 is not yet approved. I had FP on 10/24 and there is an LUD on 10/25

ohio boy
10-27-2007, 12:43 PM
We had our fingerprint on Oct-26-07 and our LUD changed Oct-27-07, does it mean fingerprint approved or just they entred the case that FP is done?
Does anyone have Idea?

What is next? Name check? how to find our case is in name check?

Could anyone have an idea?

Thanks members.

485Question
11-06-2007, 05:27 PM
It is not neccesarily mean it is approved or accepted. My self and my wife's LUD is on same date (offcourse updated after 3 days), but they asked my wife to revisit the office for redoing the FP, because they are not satisfied.

Thanks

gc_check
11-09-2007, 05:32 PM
It is not neccesarily mean it is approved or accepted. My self and my wife's LUD is on same date (offcourse updated after 3 days), but they asked my wife to revisit the office for redoing the FP, because they are not satisfied.

Thanks

Hello, When did they reschedule another FP and how soon did you get notified.
Which center did you go, if you can share.

Many people here are planning vacation after FP, and will give an idea, how much time to leave before booking the tickets, just in case, if you get another FP appointment, although it might not be the same for all.