PDA

View Full Version : Change in Location for FP Test

ani
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
HI
I havenot received any FP notice till yet though I have got my 485 notice.
If I want to change the location of FP,can I do that?Because my project is getting over and I have to relocate to Texas from California.
If my FP test is scheduled for California,Can I apply for a change in location for Texas?
Thanks in advance.

pune_guy
10-16-2007, 08:28 PM
You can take FP test at any location in United States. Just make sure that you go to the nearest location at the time mentioned in the notice. I had an appointment at the Oakland office but I went to the San Jose office and they let me do the FP test there. I had gone to them the previous day to confirm whether I can take FP test at their office and that's when they told me that I can go to any office in US.

ark_ari
10-18-2007, 01:30 PM
yes u can do any place in us

gcwatchdog
10-18-2007, 03:06 PM
If you want to change your location of FP appointment then you can do your FP at any location on W E D N E S D AY only(walk-in's allowed).....other weekdays for appointment people only..........tha't what USCIS customer sevice said..
but some ASC's are accepting weekday walk-in's also.................

It's not necessary to to go on the same day and same time at different location........you can go any wednesday before your appointment date.
*****must be before the appointment date******

It's all my personal experience...........