PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding FP without original FP notice

tempgc
10-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I have a question regarding I-485 finger prints. Can I goto local USCIS office for fingerprints without original FP notice. I have a copy of the FP receipt notice sent by my lawyer by e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

vaishnavilakshmi
10-16-2007, 03:04 PM
I have a question regarding I-485 finger prints. Can I goto local USCIS office for fingerprints without original FP notice. I have a copy of the FP receipt notice sent by my lawyer by e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If u have not recieved ur original fp notice and if lawyer recieved the courtesy copy of ur fp notice,u can take that print and attend ur fp appointment as scheduled.I did not recieve my fp notice by mail,but went and attended successfully my fp appointment with lawyer's copy.Just take passport and ur driver's license for photo identity.(passport only for safe side).

goodluck,
vaishu

ashkam
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi,

If u have not recieved ur original fp notice and if lawyer recieved the courtesy copy of ur fp notice,u can take that print and attend ur fp appointment as scheduled.I did not recieve my fp notice by mail,but went and attended successfully my fp appointment with lawyer's copy.Just take passport and ur driver's license for photo identity.(passport only for safe side).

goodluck,
vaishu

By courtesy copy do you mean the original I-797C?

tempgc
10-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks vaishu

dc2007
10-17-2007, 07:45 PM
By courtesy copy do you mean the original I-797C?

I am also in the same situation. I didn't get the copy and lawyer got copy today only. Appt date is this Sat.

Lawyer has emailed me the scanned copy. Can I take this copy for FP ?

Thanks
dc