PDA

View Full Version : Question Related to finger Printing

gc_dreamer_485
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi,
I have another post going for missing check or incorrect filing fee for my spouse. My spouses' application was returned becuase of incorrect filing fee/missing check and we never received the application back. We did refile her application and hoping to get a positive response on that. Mean while i had a finger printing appointment on Sep 28th 2007. Upon discussing with my HR and attorney, I went to the the USCIS office and told them that i cannot give the FP on that particular day and asked them to postpone it to a later date. They did take my original invitation and said a new invitation letter will be sent to me for a new FP date sometime in late oct. Does anybody know how long would it take for me to get another invitation for FP.
And is alright for me to go for FP while my wife's application is still in LIMBO.

Your responses will be much appreciated on this.

Thanks,
GC_DREAMER_485

gc_dreamer_485
10-15-2007, 11:57 AM
The thread is so huge. The question you ask can easily get lost without getting anybody's attention.

anda007
10-15-2007, 12:05 PM
MY fingerprinting date is on 16th Oct Tuesday in Denver
But I went last Saturday (13th OCT) at 8AM and requested them that it would be nice if they can do it 3 days early itself
They were very nice and I was out of the place by 9AM

A lot of other friends have done their fingerprinting, one week in advance also

Hope this information helps bcos it saved me (and my wife) from taking a day-off on Tuesday

pamposh
10-15-2007, 12:11 PM
The thread is so huge. The question you ask can easily get lost without getting anybody's attention.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

I have a question too...

I got my FP notice on Oct 12 (am a July 3 filer) for myself but nothing for my spouse yet. I am just wondering if this is normal... I am the primary applicant. has anyone else been or is in the same situation? If so, how long would it take to get his after mine...

thanks.

gc_dreamer_485
10-16-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't think any one can predict as to when the spouses FP notice would come. If you have received the Receipt number for your spouse, you can go-ahead with your Finger Printing. It would be just a matter of time for other.

2005jay
10-22-2007, 01:31 AM
My finger printing is on Tuesday 23rd oct. Yesterday I got a small hook/needle kinda thingy cut 1 millimeter length on my finger (exactly near the top area). Wonder if I can go for the printing & if they reject, can they reschedule at the center? any ideas? thanks in advance for all help! I could not find the answer searching the big thread about the question - though someone had asked the same question.