PDA

View Full Version : Fingerprinting Yesterday, Warning ...Matched

REQUIRE_GC
10-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi:
I filed on July 23, I-140 and 485 concurrent.
I got EAD on 5th Oct.
I had fingerpring done on OCT12.
Whne Fingerprinting was done, with 2 of my fingers, it gave message
Warning !!!!!!!! Matched (with RED color) . Rest all fingers, it displayed passed with Green color.
Does it mean it matches with some kind of FBI database and Do I need to worry about it?

Please help gurus. I have lost my sleep.

Thanks

leo2606
10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Check the following thread.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13358
Hi:
I got EAD on 5th Oct.
Warning !!!!!!!! Matched (with RED color) . Rest all fingers, it displayed passed with Green color.
Does it mean it matches with some kind of FBI database and Do I need to worry about it?

Thanks

REQUIRE_GC
10-14-2007, 09:40 PM
He Leo. You are great. Thanks a lot. It appears that they have my fp when I applied previosly for security clearnace. or Port of Entry.

Thanks
REQUIRE_GC

rockstart
10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I have submited my FP all 10 fingers when I was working for my past employer which was a financial company dealing in Credit Cards business. They collect it when they issue badge as part of security and its a federal requirement for financial company. I am not sure if they maintain it internally or send it to FBI for storage does any one have any info?

ultimo
10-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi:
I got EAD on 5th Oct.

Thanks

is there any LUD update on ur i485

dpp
10-18-2007, 02:13 PM
He Leo. You are great. Thanks a lot. It appears that they have my fp when I applied previosly for security clearnace. or Port of Entry.

Thanks
REQUIRE_GC

When they do FP, they tries to match with criminal database. Why do they want to match to the Port of entry or Security clearance database and give RED color warning. I think it is something you need to work with your attorney. Even in Name check, they tries to match with Criminal first, middle or last names and if match found, they do some investigation on your case. Same logic goes with FP. They won't match with good records, but they tries to search in bad records. It is simple common sense. Nothing to panic, but check with your attorney.

americandesi
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
I have submitted all my 10 fingerprints to FBI to get Police Clearance certificate for Canadian Immigration. Will that cause any problems during FP or FBI Name Check?

gcwatchdog
10-18-2007, 02:58 PM
No need to worry even if it's warning...
I had a same situation with my wife FP yesterday.
she got warning for 2 fingers........
I asked FP officer why the warnings and does it cause any problems.then
she replied nothing to worry it happens somtimes..
then asked again do we need to comeback again for FP.....
she replied no..not necessary unless and until FBI has any questions...

reddog
10-18-2007, 03:15 PM
When they do FP, they tries to match with criminal database. Why do they want to match to the Port of entry or Security clearance database and give RED color warning. I think it is something you need to work with your attorney. Even in Name check, they tries to match with Criminal first, middle or last names and if match found, they do some investigation on your case. Same logic goes with FP. They won't match with good records, but they tries to search in bad records. It is simple common sense. Nothing to panic, but check with your attorney.

That is so not true, you are linking this to the criminal database?
SO as soon as the finger printing is done, within a fraction of a second, they match your fingerprints to the criminals and even let you know that by displaying a Red sign.
Leos link has the answer, the red match found error is simply an error between your finger prints taken together and then done individually.

The Service rep also individually goes thru all the FPs to check if the FPs taken together match those done individually.

gjoe
10-18-2007, 03:15 PM
It goes to the FBI database. They do an extensive backgroud check on you for upto 7 years. They go verify your background in your home country too. If you remember they would have asked you to fill up a biographic information form along with the fingerprinting.

I have submited my FP all 10 fingers when I was working for my past employer which was a financial company dealing in Credit Cards business. They collect it when they issue badge as part of security and its a federal requirement for financial company. I am not sure if they maintain it internally or send it to FBI for storage does any one have any info?

dpp
10-18-2007, 03:20 PM
I said it may be and so it is better to check with attorney. There is nothing wrong in checking with attorney so that he can clarify the doubts.

That is so wrong, you are linking this to the criminal database?
SO as soon as the finger printing is done, within a fraction of a second, they match your fingerprints to the criminals and even let you know that by displaying a Red sign. Cant believe a Senior member can come up with such an explanation.
Leos link has the answer, the red Not match found error is simply an error between your finger prints taken together and then done individually.

The Service rep also individually goes thru all the FPs to check if the FPs taken together match those done individually.

sukhwinderd
10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
even i saw red warning message appear on the screen for 2 of my fingers.
once i submitted finger prints to FBI for australian immigration. could be because of that.