PDA

View Full Version : Billing Notice - Your application was received with out the necessary fingerprint fee

h1techSlave
10-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Folks, I have received a notice from USCIS stating the following:

The above application or petition has been received.

Your application was received without the necessary fingerprint fee.

Under 8CFR 103.2(e), this fee of $70.00 must be submited along with the filing fee fot the application/petition. If this office has not recieced the fee within 87 days, your application will be considered to be abandoned under ...

Is there any one else in the same boat? What are my options here?

cnag
10-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Folks, I have received a notice from USCIS stating the following:

The above application or petition has been received.

Your application was received without the necessary fingerprint fee.

Under 8CFR 103.2(e), this fee of $70.00 must be submited along with the filing fee fot the application/petition. If this office has not recieced the fee within 87 days, your application will be considered to be abandoned under ...

Is there any one else in the same boat? What are my options here?

I too received a similar notice. My employer replied by submitting proof of the paid checks. Meanwhile, I received my receipt notice that shows $395 received. I have also received the FP notice and the same was completed yesterday. Customer service was not of much help.

h1techSlave
10-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I too received a similar notice. My employer replied by submitting proof of the paid checks. Meanwhile, I received my receipt notice that shows $395 received. I have also received the FP notice and the same was completed yesterday. Customer service was not of much help.

Thanks a lot cnag.

I have completed my finger printing a week back. My 485 receipt says the amount as $395. So the $70 is already included in the $395?

I think I will also get my lawyers to reply to USCIS with the proof of encashed cheque.